Cortney Pasternak is licensed by the Registrar General of Ontario and the Ontario Humanist Society to provide Humanist (similar to civil or legal) marriage ceremonies in Ontario (though she is happy to officiate at many other life cycle events as well). She has been screened and trained by the Ontario Humanist Society, which is a vibrant, dynamic and growing organization. More about Cortney →
- About Cortney
- Cortney Pasternak | Licensed Wedding Officiant
- Dating Therapy / Dating Coaching
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Marriage Prep / Pre-marital Counselling
- Marriage Preparation and Pre-Marriage Counseling
- Message Sent
- Officiant for Hamilton Weddings
- Other Ceremonies
- Sample Wedding Ceremonies
- Ten Guiding Principles of Humanism
- West GTA
Tag Archives: psyhotherapist
Anxious while Planning your Wedding? Or is the Planning Exacerbating your Anxiety?
Some good tips here for the anxious bride while planning a wedding.Â How about starting with managing (your own) expectations… As a Humanist Officiant and a Counsellor / Psychotherapist, I can help.
Posted in Blog Tagged anxiety, counsellor, humanist officiant, psyhotherapist, wedding Comments Off on Anxious while Planning your Wedding? Or is the Planning Exacerbating your Anxiety?